Factory resetting the siren
On occasions, there may be a need to reset the siren. If you are deleting the siren from the gateway, you will need to reset the siren to complete the disconnection from the gateway.
The siren can be reset and memory contents cleared by the following steps:
- Step 1: Delete the siren from the gateway by using the abode web app at my.goabode.com.
- Step 2: Remove the siren from the installed power AC outlet
- Step 3: Press and hold the function button on the front of the siren as you plug the siren into the power socket, but do not release the function button yet
- Step 4: The siren will emit a long beep and the LED will flash 5 times.
- Step 5: Release the function button. The siren has been reset to factory default and its memory cleared.