The Abode system can support up to 160 devices at the same time. Each of the devices that are paired with the Abode Gateway have a defaulted setting so that once its paired, it is ready to perform using its defaulted operating settings.
In some cases, for specific devices, these default setting are not changeable. But in many cases depending on the type of device, there are user controllable settings that are easy to change.
To access the controllable settings for a specific device:
- log into your Web App account at my.goabode.com
- Navigate and click on the device you'd like to adjust.
- ON the pop up screen, you can then edit the name of the device and for some devices, you will be able to change some settings for how the device responses to different modes
- When setting a device for Home, Away or Standby, the unchecking of the mode will cause the device to be bypassed(ignored) in that mode.
- Make your changes and save them