Important Troubleshooting Tips for Gateway Offline Messages
If your gateway is offline, you can try the following steps to ensure that there is no issue with your home network. We highly recommend following these steps in the order below.
Please follow these steps to attempt to get your gateway back online:
1. Make sure your abode Gateway is plugging into your internet router via Ethernet
2. Reboot your internet (cable/DSL) modem
3. Reboot any router (both wireless and wired) / hub that is between abode Gateway and Internet Router
4. Wait 3 minutes for your internet to come back online
5. If that does not resolve the issue, now Reboot Abode Gateway (see instructions below)
To reboot the abode Gateway:
1. Push the battery switch on the back of the abode Gateway to OFF position.
2. Remove power from Gateway
3. Wait 30 Seconds
4. Re-supply power to Gateway
5. Push the battery switch on the back of the abode Gateway to ON Position
At this point you gateway should be ONLINE in 2-3 minutes.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please reach out to our support team by clicking HERE