abode Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to note when returning a product you purchased online from abode:
- Orders shipped and/or used outside of the United States are void of any returns or refunds.
- abode is not responsible for paying return shipping costs (i.e. returned systems within 30 day window period, returned shipments due to non-signature/acceptance, or other shipping related charges that originate outside of abode's control.)
- In order to return an item, please visit https://returns.goabode.com. Please have your order number and shipping zip code handy. You will be guided through the returns process. After submittal of a returns request, a support representative will review your return, and an email with a return shipping label will be sent. You are responsible for the cost to ship the return back to abode. The return shipping cost is deducted from your return total. You must submit the return within 30 calendar days of fulfilment from warehouse to be eligible for the return. Once you submit to request a return, please allow us 48 hours to respond.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from abode, are eligible to be returned to abode.
- Warranties and service plans are non-transferable
- There is no Restocking Fee.
- If professional monitoring or cellular backup services were activated (Starter kit was setup on Secure or Connect bundles or plans) there is a $25 activation fee abode incurs that will not be refunded. The remaining credits or balance will be refunded after the $25 restocking fee on plans.
- Abode products ordered on amazon.com, ebay.com or walmart.com must be returned to the respective retailer (following their return policy) as abode does not have your order or payment information on file
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters, mounting plates and components, and documentation that were included when you received it to receive the refund in accordance with the terms listed in this policy.
- Wrong device: If you received the wrong device, reach out to us within the first 30 days of receiving your order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your order to find the right device, and send you the right device at no additional cost, as well as, cover your shipping cost to send back the wrong device.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible (or under limited circumstances) for return, including:
- 3-Day and 7-Day Professional Monitoring plans
- Yard Signs, Stickers and Expedited Shipping fees
- Orders shipped and/or used outside of the United States are void of any returns or refunds
- Monthly Connect and Monthly Secure Plans whereby service has been activated and the service start date has already occurred.
- Annual Connect and Annual Secure plans can only be refunded if the “abode starter kit” is returned within the 30 calendar day window referenced in our standard return policy above.
- All other plan transactions are final, and are ineligible for a refund and can only be canceled prior to the next plan renewal.