If you change your home Wi-Fi router or ISP, it may be necessary to update this information on your abode streaming camera. To do so, please follow the steps below:
1. Plug in your camera to both power and ethernet (9 & 12)
2. Log in to the abode web portal here
3. Select the camera on the device list
4. Select the "Wifi" tab and choose your home's SSID (the name of your Wi-Fi network)
5. Once prompted, enter the password and select "connect"
6. When see the success flag, you can move onto the final step
7. To finish the update, please unplug the camera from both power and ethernet.
You can now move the camera to wherever you'd like within range of your Wi-Fi router. Once powered back on, it will connect to the network. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or issues.