This is a short article to explain how to add a Z-Wave smart lock to your abode system. Please check our compatible devices to ensure your lock will work with the system. To get the device added, please follow the instructions below:
(NOTE: we recommend resetting your lock to factory settings before attempting to pair, please follow the instructions included with the lock to do so)
1. Login to your abode system
- For Web App, open a browser and login to my.goabode.com
- For Mobile App, login and click on "Settings" in the lower right hand side
2. Click on +Add Device
3. Choose "Other" (mobile) or "Other Devices" (web)
4. Click on the toggle to turn on "Z-Wave Exclusion Mode" (blue) and follow the instructions on the screen
5. Ensure your abode system is in inclusion mode verifying the toggle is gray as below
7. Place the lock into pairing/inclusion once again
8. When your system recognizes the lock, click on "Continue"
9. Name the lock
10. Click on "Finish."
Your lock is now added and will be visible on your abode app dashboard. Please reach out to support with any additional questions.