Add your device
- Login to your abode system
- Click on +Add Device
- Choose "Other" (mobile) or "Other Devices" (web)
- Press the Dome power/pair button quickly 3 times. The valve will close.
- Press the power/pair button again quickly 3 times. The valve will open and should be recognized on your app.*
* This may take several attempts.
The Unit Needs to be Reset
The LED Indicator should be blinking constantly before being added to your system. If it's not blinking, reset your device by powering it on and pressing and holding the power button until the LED starts to blink. Then try adding it one more time.
You're Out of the Range
You Shut-Off Valve may be too far from your Gateway/iota to connect. Try bringing the device closer or adding a signal extender to boost your Z-Wave coverage and then try again.
You're not Feelin' the Rhythm
When you add the Water Main Shut-Off, the power/pair button has to be triple-tapped in a very specific rhythm, approximately 3 times in one second. If it's not tapped correctly, it won't add. If done correctly, the LED will stop blinking and remain on if the Water Main Shut-Off is closed, or off if it's open.