Follow the instructions below to pair your Sonos speakers with your abode system.
1. Navigate to the integrations page in the abode web app (https://my.goabode.com/#/app/integrations)
2. Click "Add Sonos Integration" under the Sonos banner
3. Click "Continue" to move to the Sonos Portal
4. Get your Sonos credentials ready and click "Continue"
5. Enter your Sonos credentials and click "Sign in"
6. Click "OK" to allow abode to control the Sonos speaker along with the other required permissions listed:
7. Once authenticated, you will be taken back to the abode integration page and see "Connected" and "Settings" under the Sonos banner:
8. Thats it! You can now use your Sonos devices as actions in your CUE automations.