Here are some instructions to get your HomeKit integration up and running:
1. Make sure you are on the same network as your abode system
3. Navigate to settings on the abode app 4. Select “Integrations"
5. Select “Add to HomeKit” 6. Select “Generate HomeKit Code"
7. Copy this code and Select "Go to HomeKit App" 8. Once in the home app, Select "+”
9. Select "Add Accessory" 10. Select “I Don't Have a Code or Cannot scan”
11. Under “Manual Code”, hit “Enter Code” 12. Enter the code from the previous step
Once successful you will set up your compatible devices and be able to name them inside the home app. You can read more about our Homekit integration here. If you run into issues check out our support page here.