You can customize the events for which your Abode system makes noise. Here’s how:
- Open the Abode App
- Get to the menu by tapping the 3 stripes in the top left hand corner
- Tap System Settings
- Tap Sound Settings
- Toggle all sounds to your preferences
- For an explanation of each, see below.
Your Keypad 2.0 chimes for key press, door open, and countdown timer sounds by default. If you are looking to toggle the sounds of your keypad on or off , you can do so by simply pressing and holding the 7 & 9 keys simultaneously for three seconds.
- Door Chime Setting: chime volume when window/door sensors open & close
- Entry Delay Sound for Away: beep volume for when your alarm is activated from away mode
- Exit Delay Sound for Away: beep volume for when your alarm is set to away mode
- Entry Delay Sound for Home Arm: beep volume for when your alarm is activated from home mode
- Exit Delay Sound for Home Arm: beep volume for when your alarm is set to home mode
- Warning beep: do you want the system to beep whenever a system fault is detected
- Entry/Exit Only Final Beeps: beep volume for final beep after setting mode
- Alarm Duration: how long will alarm sounds for after triggered