I’ve purchased my plan under a different email
1. Open the Abode App (Android or iOS) & Select the settings menu (top left)
2. Tap your account button (where your email is displayed)
3. Tap “Plan Details”
4. Scroll down and select “Activate your plan” and enter your order id (6 digit number e.g #1111111) and email used to purchase your plan.
I don’t know what email I used to purchase the plan or my order ID
Find the email we sent you after you place your order, the email subject will contain the words “Order Confirmation” on the email you will find the order id on the subject and also on the email body. The order id is composed of a “#” followed by 6 numbers. You can also see what email you used.
I purchased the wrong plan, how can I swap plans?
If you are within 14 days, please contact our support at email@example.com and our staff will swap your plan.
I was given a “pre paid code” to redeem my plan. Where do I enter this code?
- Using your computer, head to my.goabode.com login
- Navigate to the billing section of your account here.
- And select “I already Purchased” a plan in the top right
- Enter your prepaid code and click “Activate Service”.
When I try to activate my plan I get an error message.
- Please check that your address is a valid address. We recommend typing the address in Google Maps and check if it's accepted.
- Check if your phone number and your emergency contacts phone numbers are correct. If any of the phone numbers are invalid, your service will fail to activate.
- If you live in Canada, please make sure your Postal code has a space between the first 3 and last 3 characters.
- Check that your gateway is online and your network is accessible. If your gateway is offline, you won't be able to activate your service.